- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes at MyTax.DC.gov
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Apply Now for a Payment Agreement Online.
- Effective October 29, 8 New Tax Types Will be Available at MyTax.DC.gov
- Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes Online at MyTax.DC.gov
- Starting Tomorrow, May 2 You Can File and Pay Estate Tax Returns at MyTax.DC.gov
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Below are the top 5 things you need to know about MyTax.DC.gov which will launch in November 2016. 1. Self-sufficiency: MyTax.DC.gov will allow you the taxpayer to be more self-sufficient on the internet in the convenience of your home or place of business. With the … Continue reading
In the previous blog post, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) mentioned the changes to its 2017 Withholding forms and requirements. In order to make the process smoother for businesses/employers with the implementation of MyTax.DC.gov, debuting in November 2016, OTR will require registering with the … Continue reading
The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) is making changes to its withholding filing requirements and tax returns for the 2017 filing year. To reduce burden for withholding filers, we are more closely aligning with the federal … Continue reading