Below are the top 5 things you need to know about MyTax.DC.gov which will launch in November 2016.
1. Self-sufficiency: MyTax.DC.gov will allow you the taxpayer to be more self-sufficient on the internet in the convenience of your home or place of business. With the taxpayer self-service options, you can update your name, address, and open and close tax accounts. These options are available to individuals, as well as businesses.
2. Online access: On MyTax.DC.gov you will be able to access recent payment activity, return activity, schedule and receive notifications for payments and you can file your return electronically.
3. View and print copies of correspondence: You will receive electronic copies of the Office of Tax and Revenue’s correspondence through MyTax.DC.gov
4. Access client accounts: Accountants and/or tax preparers will be able to access client accounts (with clients permission) using one set of credentials.
5. Provide daily updates: Lastly, MyTax.DC.gov will provide daily updates on account statuses, notices sent and account transactions.