- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue to Hold Its 2017 Real Property Tax Sale Beginning Monday, July 17
- Coming November 2017 in MyTax.DC.gov – Sales and Use Tax Filing
- OTR to Host Business Taxation Webinar June 22 at 1 p.m.
- OTR Launches New Online Payment Agreement Application
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2016
The Office of Tax and Revenue is excited to announce that MyTax.DC.gov will officially launch in 100 days! Please watch the video below featuring Eva Liggins, director of OTR’s Customer Service Administration, as she highlights the benefits of MyTax.DC.gov for individuals and businesses. … Continue reading
There are some important changes to the Withholding forms for the upcoming tax year. As of November 1, 2016, Withholding booklets will no longer be mailed and will be made available online at MyTax.DC.gov. The 2016 FR-900B will be the … Continue reading
MyTax.DC.gov, the Office of Tax and Revenue’s (OTR) new tax portal will begin to replace eTSC in November 2016 offering all the benefits of the existing system, along with a host of new functionalities. MyTax.DC.gov will make paying and filing taxes … Continue reading