- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes at MyTax.DC.gov
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Apply Now for a Payment Agreement Online.
- Effective October 29, 8 New Tax Types Will be Available at MyTax.DC.gov
- Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes Online at MyTax.DC.gov
- Starting Tomorrow, May 2 You Can File and Pay Estate Tax Returns at MyTax.DC.gov
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2016
The Office of Tax and Revenue is excited to announce that MyTax.DC.gov will officially launch in 100 days! Please watch the video below featuring Eva Liggins, director of OTR’s Customer Service Administration, as she highlights the benefits of MyTax.DC.gov for individuals and businesses. … Continue reading
There are some important changes to the Withholding forms for the upcoming tax year. As of November 1, 2016, Withholding booklets will no longer be mailed and will be made available online at MyTax.DC.gov. The 2016 FR-900B will be the … Continue reading
MyTax.DC.gov, the Office of Tax and Revenue’s (OTR) new tax portal will begin to replace eTSC in November 2016 offering all the benefits of the existing system, along with a host of new functionalities. MyTax.DC.gov will make paying and filing taxes … Continue reading