- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes at MyTax.DC.gov
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Apply Now for a Payment Agreement Online.
- Effective October 29, 8 New Tax Types Will be Available at MyTax.DC.gov
- Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes Online at MyTax.DC.gov
- Starting Tomorrow, May 2 You Can File and Pay Estate Tax Returns at MyTax.DC.gov
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Chief Financial Officer Jeff DeWitt This morning, Chief Financial Officer Jeff DeWitt met with members of the business community and tax practitioners to provide an overview of the new Withholding tax regulations and rollout of the MyTax.DC.gov portal launching in November. In his opening … Continue reading
This summer, we alerted you to important changes to the Withholding tax forms for 2016. Please keep in mind that there will also be some changes to the FR-128, Extension of Time to File a D.C. Franchise or Partnership Return and the D-2030P, … Continue reading
In case you missed our earlier post… In order to make the process smoother for businesses/employers with the implementation of MyTax.DC.gov, debuting in November 2016, OTR will require registering with the IRS for a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) just as an employer must … Continue reading
MyTax.DC.gov, which will launch in November 2016, is an enhanced tax portal that will allow individual and business taxpayers to be more self-sufficient online. MyTax.DC.gov is a simple, fast and safe way to access many services electronically 24/7. Some of … Continue reading