- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue to Hold Its 2017 Real Property Tax Sale Beginning Monday, July 17
- Coming November 2017 in MyTax.DC.gov – Sales and Use Tax Filing
- OTR to Host Business Taxation Webinar June 22 at 1 p.m.
- OTR Launches New Online Payment Agreement Application
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Chief Financial Officer Jeff DeWitt This morning, Chief Financial Officer Jeff DeWitt met with members of the business community and tax practitioners to provide an overview of the new Withholding tax regulations and rollout of the MyTax.DC.gov portal launching in November. In his opening … Continue reading
This summer, we alerted you to important changes to the Withholding tax forms for 2016. Please keep in mind that there will also be some changes to the FR-128, Extension of Time to File a D.C. Franchise or Partnership Return and the D-2030P, … Continue reading
In case you missed our earlier post… In order to make the process smoother for businesses/employers with the implementation of MyTax.DC.gov, debuting in November 2016, OTR will require registering with the IRS for a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) just as an employer must … Continue reading
MyTax.DC.gov, which will launch in November 2016, is an enhanced tax portal that will allow individual and business taxpayers to be more self-sufficient online. MyTax.DC.gov is a simple, fast and safe way to access many services electronically 24/7. Some of … Continue reading