Do You Use Your SSN to Access Your D.C. Withholding Account?

In case you missed our earlier post…

In order to make the process smoother for businesses/employers with the implementation of, debuting in November 2016, OTR will require registering with the IRS for a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) just as an employer must do to have a federal withholding tax account.

Businesses/employers who currently use their SSN to access their withholding accounts on eTSC will need to have their EIN beginning November 2016. T

To register with the IRS for an EIN please go to the following link,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s