This summer, we alerted you to important changes to the Withholding tax forms for 2016. Please keep in mind that there will also be some changes to the FR-128, Extension of Time to File a D.C. Franchise or Partnership Return and the D-2030P, Payment Voucher for Franchise Tax.
For tax year 2016, the FR-128 will no longer be available for use, and therefore, changed to the following forms (Due April 18, 2017):
- FR-120: Extension of Time to File a DC Corporation Franchise Tax Return
- FR-130: Extension of Time to File a DC Unincorporated Business Franchise Return
- FR-165: Extension of Time to File a DC Partnership Return
The D-2030P, which will also no longer be available for use in tax year 2016, has been changed to the following forms (Due April 18, 2017):
- D-20P: Payment Voucher for Corporation Franchise Tax
- D-30P: Payment Voucher for Unincorporated Business Franchise Tax
Businesses will be able to file these forms and pay any balance due using the new tax portal at MyTax.DC.gov.