Snapshot of MyTax.DC.gov’s Homepage
With November approaching, we are working around the clock to provide all information needed for the launch of the new tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov.
Here’s a sneak peek of the MyTax.DC.gov homepage.
The new portal will make it simpler, faster, and safer to view and pay individual income and business taxes. For some tax types, taxpayers can also use the portal to file their tax returns.
SIMPLER: Taxpayers can FILE the following tax returns and extensions:
- Withholding Tax Returns
- Corporate Franchise Tax Extensions
- Unincorporated Franchise Tax Extensions
- Partnership Tax Extensions
- Individual Income Tax Extensions
- Fiduciary Income Tax Extensions
- Estate Tax Extensions
Additionally, taxpayers can View and Pay certain taxes.
FASTER: MyTax.DC.gov will provide non-login services directly from the homepage.
- Check the status of a refund
- Register a new business
- File extensions and make payments
- Make quick payments (by e-check or credit card)
SAFER: To take full advantage of all the features that MyTax.DC.gov provides, we encourage taxpayers to sign up for a MyTax.DC.gov account. Once logged in to the portal, taxpayers can benefit from the full range of services:
- Send and receive secure e-messages with attachments
- View and print OTR letters and notices
- Assign third party access electronically
- Schedule payments
- File and pay Withholding Returns
Stay tuned for more information!