- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- MyTax.DC.gov Going Mobile
- OTR Provides Taxpayers With a New Option to Report Tax Fraud and Abuse; Referral Form D-3949A
- Reminder: Do You Owe DC Taxes? Apply for an Online Payment Agreement.
- Reminder: Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Today, November 21, 2016, marks the due date for October 2016 withholding payments. Because withholding tax returns can no longer be filed through the Electronic Taxpayer Service Center (eTSC) please be sure to sign up for an account with MyTax.DC.gov … Continue reading
One of the most exciting capabilities of OTR’s new web tax portal is being able to accept payments without having users log into the system. MyTax.DC.gov can accept your payments directly from the homepage. This is a huge benefit to … Continue reading
OTR’s new tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov launched earlier this month for taxpayers in the District of Columbia to view, pay, and file certain tax returns. As a reminder, for taxpayers with an Electronic Taxpayer Service Center (eTSC) login, you will be unable … Continue reading
It’s been one week since the launch of OTR’s new web tax portal and we’re pleased that taxpayers have begun to explore the numerous offerings and services of MyTax.DC.gov. While visitors can take many tax actions directly from the homepage, … Continue reading
On Tuesday, November 1, the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue debuted MyTax.DC.gov, a new web tax portal where taxpayers can view and pay their taxes online. Because the portal offers many other services without logging into the system, … Continue reading
(Washington, DC) – The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) is excited to announce that beginning November 1, District taxpayers, both individual and business, can view real-time account information, file a variety of tax types, and design … Continue reading