- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue to Hold Its 2017 Real Property Tax Sale Beginning Monday, July 17
- Coming November 2017 in MyTax.DC.gov – Sales and Use Tax Filing
- OTR to Host Business Taxation Webinar June 22 at 1 p.m.
- OTR Launches New Online Payment Agreement Application
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to inform taxpayers of the changes to the estate taxes for 2017. Following are highlights of the changes: For persons who died after December 31, 2016, the estate tax threshold (the … Continue reading
The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds taxpayers and tax professionals that a number of changes will take effect for the 2017 tax filing season. “These changes will affect the tax returns that individuals and businesses … Continue reading
DC Office of Tax and Revenue follows of the lead of the IRS and announces filing season opening of Jan. 23, 2017 Continue reading
One of the features of OTR’s new tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov, is the ability for individual taxpayers to check the status of their refunds. With the 2017 tax filing season around the corner, this feature will be very beneficial for taxpayers … Continue reading
MyTax.DC.gov will act as the new system of record for the Office of Tax and Revenue and securely house tax information for taxpayers of the District. Learn how to access your taxpayer and account details with this helpful guide. Stay … Continue reading