- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- MyTax.DC.gov Going Mobile
- OTR Provides Taxpayers With a New Option to Report Tax Fraud and Abuse; Referral Form D-3949A
- Reminder: Do You Owe DC Taxes? Apply for an Online Payment Agreement.
- Reminder: Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2017
(Washington, DC) – The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) announced that in its continued efforts to combat identity theft tax fraud this filing season, additional verification will be required for selected tax returns. OTR will issue notices to individual … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to inform taxpayers of the common errors to avoid when filing their individual income tax returns. Errors on tax returns delay processing times and issuance of refunds. Additionally, OTR strongly urges … Continue reading
(Washington, DC) – The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds District residents that the tax filing season for individual income tax returns begins Monday, January 23, 2017. On that day, OTR will officially begin processing individual income tax returns … Continue reading
Beginning January 2017, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) is eliminating monthly withholding return filing for District of Columbia taxpayers. This will more closely align with the federal 491 withholding process and make tax filing simpler for District businesses/employers. … Continue reading