- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes at MyTax.DC.gov
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Apply Now for a Payment Agreement Online.
- Effective October 29, 8 New Tax Types Will be Available at MyTax.DC.gov
- Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes Online at MyTax.DC.gov
- Starting Tomorrow, May 2 You Can File and Pay Estate Tax Returns at MyTax.DC.gov
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Cybercriminals Use Scheme To Access Tax Preparers’ Accounts and Steal Client Information (Washington, DC) – The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue, the Internal Revenue Service, tax agencies from other states, and the tax industry today warned tax … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind taxpayers of its enhanced security measures that have been implemented this filing season to safeguard tax dollars and combat identify theft, as well as tax refund fraud. These enhanced … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind individual taxpayers that they can check the status of their refunds via the new tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov. OTR encourages taxpayers to use this feature to stay updated on their … Continue reading