- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- MyTax.DC.gov Going Mobile
- OTR Provides Taxpayers With a New Option to Report Tax Fraud and Abuse; Referral Form D-3949A
- Reminder: Do You Owe DC Taxes? Apply for an Online Payment Agreement.
- Reminder: Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Cybercriminals Use Scheme To Access Tax Preparers’ Accounts and Steal Client Information (Washington, DC) – The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue, the Internal Revenue Service, tax agencies from other states, and the tax industry today warned tax … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind taxpayers of its enhanced security measures that have been implemented this filing season to safeguard tax dollars and combat identify theft, as well as tax refund fraud. These enhanced … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind individual taxpayers that they can check the status of their refunds via the new tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov. OTR encourages taxpayers to use this feature to stay updated on their … Continue reading