The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind taxpayers of its enhanced security measures that have been implemented this filing season to safeguard tax dollars and combat identify theft, as well as tax refund fraud. These enhanced security measures may result in longer processing times for some tax returns and associated refunds. The processing window for selected tax returns could be up to 25 days.
- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Changes to the Exemption Application Process Starting November
- Reminder: Do You Owe DC Taxes? You Can Now Apply for A Payment Agreement Online
- Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue to Hold Its 2017 Real Property Tax Sale Beginning Monday, July 17
- Coming November 2017 in MyTax.DC.gov – Sales and Use Tax Filing
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets