The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind taxpayers of its enhanced security measures that have been implemented this filing season to safeguard tax dollars and combat identify theft, as well as tax refund fraud. These enhanced security measures may result in longer processing times for some tax returns and associated refunds. The processing window for selected tax returns could be up to 25 days.
- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: OTR to Host QHTC Filers Webinar on Friday, October 20
- 12-Digit Sales and Use Account ID Number Needed to Register for MyTax.DC.gov
- Reminder: Computer System Changeover Starts 9 p.m. October 23 for Sales and Use and Street Vendor Filers
- New Special Event Promoters Requirements Effective Nov 1
- New QHTC Forms and Requirements; Webinar Rescheduled to October 20
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets