The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind taxpayers of its enhanced security measures that have been implemented this filing season to safeguard tax dollars and combat identify theft, as well as tax refund fraud. These enhanced security measures may result in longer processing times for some tax returns and associated refunds. The processing window for selected tax returns could be up to 25 days.
- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- DC Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – Do You Qualify?
- Reminder: You Can File and Pay Your Sales and Use Tax Return Without Logging in to MyTax.DC.gov until January 29
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Readiness: MyTax.DC.gov
- Income Tax Filing Season Begins on January 29
- Statement on Prepayment of Real Property Taxes
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets