- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue to Hold Its 2017 Real Property Tax Sale Beginning Monday, July 17
- Coming November 2017 in MyTax.DC.gov – Sales and Use Tax Filing
- OTR to Host Business Taxation Webinar June 22 at 1 p.m.
- OTR Launches New Online Payment Agreement Application
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2017
As today is the filing deadline, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind District taxpayers of the quick payment options available to pay any amount owed from their taxes. OTR’s web tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov provides the … Continue reading
As a final reminder, today, April 18 is the tax filing deadline. The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds District residents who are unable to file their individual income tax returns by today’s deadline may apply for an extension … Continue reading
Here are some of the more common yet easily avoidable mistakes to avoid when filing your District individual income tax return. Failure to complete the tax return Failure to enter your complete and/or correct Social Security number Failure to double … Continue reading
Message from Keith Richardson, Deputy Chief Financial Officer Hi, I am Keith Richardson, Deputy Chief Financial Officer with the Office of Tax and Revenue and I want to remind you, the residents of the District of Columbia, that a week … Continue reading
With eight days left until the April 18 deadline to file the District of Columbia individual income tax return, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds District residents of the DC EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit). According to the DC … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds District residents that the deadline to file their individual income tax returns is two weeks away and of the services available to file their returns. Tax Forms and Free Tax Prep Assistance … Continue reading