- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes at MyTax.DC.gov
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Apply Now for a Payment Agreement Online.
- Effective October 29, 8 New Tax Types Will be Available at MyTax.DC.gov
- Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes Online at MyTax.DC.gov
- Starting Tomorrow, May 2 You Can File and Pay Estate Tax Returns at MyTax.DC.gov
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2017
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) announced today that it is offering individual and business taxpayers the ability to apply for a payment agreement online to pay off tax debt owed to the District. The Online Payment Agreement is … Continue reading
On Tuesday, May 16, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) hosted about 25 members of the local business community in a brief forum to discuss what’s in store for business taxation in the District. As OTR strives for accountability … Continue reading
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017, from 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., the Office of Tax and Revenue would like to invite District businesses to participate in a forum as the agency gears up to introduce the next phase of the … Continue reading