- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- MyTax.DC.gov Going Mobile
- OTR Provides Taxpayers With a New Option to Report Tax Fraud and Abuse; Referral Form D-3949A
- Reminder: Do You Owe DC Taxes? Apply for an Online Payment Agreement.
- Reminder: Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2017
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) announced today that it is offering individual and business taxpayers the ability to apply for a payment agreement online to pay off tax debt owed to the District. The Online Payment Agreement is … Continue reading
On Tuesday, May 16, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) hosted about 25 members of the local business community in a brief forum to discuss what’s in store for business taxation in the District. As OTR strives for accountability … Continue reading
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017, from 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., the Office of Tax and Revenue would like to invite District businesses to participate in a forum as the agency gears up to introduce the next phase of the … Continue reading