- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue to Hold Its 2017 Real Property Tax Sale Beginning Monday, July 17
- Coming November 2017 in MyTax.DC.gov – Sales and Use Tax Filing
- OTR to Host Business Taxation Webinar June 22 at 1 p.m.
- OTR Launches New Online Payment Agreement Application
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2017
One of the many benefits of MyTax.DC.gov is the option to go paperless. Beginning in November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will enable this feature that will allow taxpayers to access notices, letters and other communications via MyTax.DC.gov. … Continue reading
The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) announced today that it will hold its annual public Tax Sale beginning Monday, July 17, from 8:30 am until 12 noon and from 1 pm until 4 pm, or until … Continue reading
Last November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) successfully completed phase two of its changeover to a new tax system which included Corporate and Unincorporated Franchise, Withholding, as well as the launch of its online portal, MyTax.DC.gov. In November 2017, … Continue reading
On Thursday, June 22, from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue will host a webinar on business taxation. If you weren’t able to attend the Business Focus Group Forum in May, this event … Continue reading