- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- MyTax.DC.gov Going Mobile
- OTR Provides Taxpayers With a New Option to Report Tax Fraud and Abuse; Referral Form D-3949A
- Reminder: Do You Owe DC Taxes? Apply for an Online Payment Agreement.
- Reminder: Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2017
The Office of Tax and Revenue reminds individual and business taxpayers who owe unpaid taxes to the District of Columbia that they can apply for an online payment agreement to pay their tax liability. The Online Payment Agreement is an … Continue reading
One of the many benefits of MyTax.DC.gov is the option to go paperless. Beginning in November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will enable this feature that will allow taxpayers to access notices, letters and other communications via MyTax.DC.gov. … Continue reading
The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) announced today that it will hold its annual public Tax Sale beginning Monday, July 17, from 8:30 am until 12 noon and from 1 pm until 4 pm, or until … Continue reading
Last November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) successfully completed phase two of its changeover to a new tax system which included Corporate and Unincorporated Franchise, Withholding, as well as the launch of its online portal, MyTax.DC.gov. In November 2017, … Continue reading
On Thursday, June 22, from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue will host a webinar on business taxation. If you weren’t able to attend the Business Focus Group Forum in May, this event … Continue reading