- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- DC Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – Do You Qualify?
- Reminder: You Can File and Pay Your Sales and Use Tax Return Without Logging in to MyTax.DC.gov until January 29
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Readiness: MyTax.DC.gov
- Income Tax Filing Season Begins on January 29
- Statement on Prepayment of Real Property Taxes
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Beginning in November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will impose penalties for special event promoters who fail to provide the required vendor and exhibitor information prior to and after the special event. Special event promoters who have at … Continue reading
As a reminder, starting in November, there will be changes to the exemption application process with the District of Columbia Office of Tax Office and Revenue (OTR). For those organizations applying for an exemption from Individual Income and Franchise taxes, Sales … Continue reading