- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- New DC Estate Tax Filing Requirements Effective May 2
- Have You Registered for OTR’s Estate Tax Filing Webinar to be Held on Thurs., April 19?
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Make Easy Payments Via MyTax.DC.gov.
- Need Tax Assistance as the Filing Deadline Nears? Contact Us Today!
- File Your DC Income Tax Return Using DCfreefile or DCfreefile Fillable Forms
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Beginning in November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will impose penalties for special event promoters who fail to provide the required vendor and exhibitor information prior to and after the special event. Special event promoters who have at … Continue reading
As a reminder, starting in November, there will be changes to the exemption application process with the District of Columbia Office of Tax Office and Revenue (OTR). For those organizations applying for an exemption from Individual Income and Franchise taxes, Sales … Continue reading