- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes at MyTax.DC.gov
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Apply Now for a Payment Agreement Online.
- Effective October 29, 8 New Tax Types Will be Available at MyTax.DC.gov
- Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes Online at MyTax.DC.gov
- Starting Tomorrow, May 2 You Can File and Pay Estate Tax Returns at MyTax.DC.gov
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Kiescha_Cherry_OTR
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds personal representatives that they can now file and submit payment for DC estate taxes via OTR’s online portal, MyTax.DC.gov. For personal representatives of decedents whose deaths occurred from January 1, 2016 and … Continue reading
The Office of Tax Revenue (OTR) reminds individual and business taxpayers who have an outstanding District of Columbia tax balance that they may be eligible for a payment plan agreement. The payment plan agreement offers taxpayers the opportunity to pay … Continue reading
Last November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) successfully completed phase three of converting Sales and Use, Specialized Sales, Special Event, and Street Vendors and Mobile Food Services Minimum Sales tax types over to MyTax.DC.gov. On October 29, OTR … Continue reading
The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) announced today that personal representatives can now file and submit payment for DC estate taxes on the online portal, MyTax.DC.gov. For personal representatives of decedents whose deaths occurred from January … Continue reading
We are one day away from launching the ability for personal representatives of an estate to file and pay estate tax returns electronically via MyTax.DC.gov. As a reminder, we’ve made changes to the estate tax filing process for representatives of … Continue reading
As a reminder, tomorrow April 17 is the deadline to file the individual income tax return. The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds District taxpayers that there are payment options available for any outstanding liabilities owed to the District of Columbia. OTR’s … Continue reading
With less than a week away from the April 17 individual income tax filing deadline, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds District residents of the electronic filing methods that OTR offers to file income tax returns. DCfreefile OTR … Continue reading