- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- MyTax.DC.gov Going Mobile
- OTR Provides Taxpayers With a New Option to Report Tax Fraud and Abuse; Referral Form D-3949A
- Reminder: Do You Owe DC Taxes? Apply for an Online Payment Agreement.
- Reminder: Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- Penalties for Failure of a Qualifying Special Event Promoter to Provide the Required Participating Vendor and Exhibitor Information
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Kiescha_Cherry_OTR
Exciting News! Starting in November, MyTax.DC.gov will be accessible via mobile devices and tablets. Taxpayers who access the portal via their mobile devices will be able to sign into their MyTax.DC.gov accounts to view notices, make payments, and request to … Continue reading
As a reminder, individual and business taxpayers who owe unpaid taxes to the District of Columbia can now apply for an online payment agreement to pay their tax liability via OTR’s tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov. To be eligible for an online … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds taxpayers that beginning in November, a paperless option will be available in OTR’s tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov. By opting to go paperless, taxpayers will receive correspondence from OTR quicker than by mail. They … Continue reading
As a reminder, starting in November, there will be changes to the exemption application process with the District of Columbia Office of Tax Office and Revenue (OTR). For those organizations applying for an exemption from Individual Income and Franchise taxes, Sales … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue reminds individual and business taxpayers who owe unpaid taxes to the District of Columbia that they can apply for an online payment agreement to pay their tax liability. The Online Payment Agreement is an … Continue reading
One of the many benefits of MyTax.DC.gov is the option to go paperless. Beginning in November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will enable this feature that will allow taxpayers to access notices, letters and other communications via MyTax.DC.gov. … Continue reading
Last November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) successfully completed phase two of its changeover to a new tax system which included Corporate and Unincorporated Franchise, Withholding, as well as the launch of its online portal, MyTax.DC.gov. In November 2017, … Continue reading