- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- DC Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) – Do You Qualify?
- Reminder: You Can File and Pay Your Sales and Use Tax Return Without Logging in to MyTax.DC.gov until January 29
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Readiness: MyTax.DC.gov
- Income Tax Filing Season Begins on January 29
- Statement on Prepayment of Real Property Taxes
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: e-Services
October Sales and Use Payments Due Nov 20; Sign Up to Use MyTax.DC.gov to File and Pay Your Sales and Use Returns
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds sales and use filers that October sales and use payments are due November 20 and must now be submitted in MyTax.DC.gov. OTR strongly suggests taxpayers sign up for a MyTax.DC.gov account as … Continue reading
In November 2016, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) launched the e-Services Unit. The unit, which is housed within the Customer Service Administration, is responsible for addressing and resolving inquiries received via OTR’s tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov. Additionally, customer service … Continue reading
(Washington, DC) – The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) is excited to announce that beginning November 1, District taxpayers, both individual and business, can view real-time account information, file a variety of tax types, and design … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) will launch a new e-Services unit beginning November 1. This new unit will be housed within the Customer Service Administration and is responsible for addressing and resolving inquiries received via the new tax … Continue reading