- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Reminder: Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes at MyTax.DC.gov
- Do You Owe District Taxes? Apply Now for a Payment Agreement Online.
- Effective October 29, 8 New Tax Types Will be Available at MyTax.DC.gov
- Personal Representatives Can Now File and Pay DC Estate Taxes Online at MyTax.DC.gov
- Starting Tomorrow, May 2 You Can File and Pay Estate Tax Returns at MyTax.DC.gov
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: MyTax.DC.gov
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) reminds personal representatives that they can now file and submit payment for DC estate taxes via OTR’s online portal, MyTax.DC.gov. For personal representatives of decedents whose deaths occurred from January 1, 2016 and … Continue reading
The Office of Tax Revenue (OTR) reminds individual and business taxpayers who have an outstanding District of Columbia tax balance that they may be eligible for a payment plan agreement. The payment plan agreement offers taxpayers the opportunity to pay … Continue reading
Last November, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) successfully completed phase three of converting Sales and Use, Specialized Sales, Special Event, and Street Vendors and Mobile Food Services Minimum Sales tax types over to MyTax.DC.gov. On October 29, OTR … Continue reading
The District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) announced today that personal representatives can now file and submit payment for DC estate taxes on the online portal, MyTax.DC.gov. For personal representatives of decedents whose deaths occurred from January … Continue reading
We are one day away from launching the ability for personal representatives of an estate to file and pay estate tax returns electronically via MyTax.DC.gov. As a reminder, we’ve made changes to the estate tax filing process for representatives of … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) has made changes to the estate tax filing process for representatives of decedents whose death occurred from January 1, 2016 and forward. Effective May 2, 2018, estate representatives responsible for filing an estate … Continue reading
Save your seat for our webinar on Thursday, April 19 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET, as we discuss filing estate tax returns via OTR’s tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov. Effective May 2, OTR will implement a new online application and … Continue reading