- DISCLAIMER: This is the official blog site of the Government of the District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR). OTR uses this site to provide information about its services and programs to individuals and businesses. Securing your personal and tax information is important to OTR. When submitting a comment, DO NOT provide personal and tax information.
- Paperless Option Will Be Available in MyTax.DC.gov Starting November
- DC Office of Tax and Revenue to Hold Its 2017 Real Property Tax Sale Beginning Monday, July 17
- Coming November 2017 in MyTax.DC.gov – Sales and Use Tax Filing
- OTR to Host Business Taxation Webinar June 22 at 1 p.m.
- OTR Launches New Online Payment Agreement Application
Follow @DC_OTR on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: User Guides
As today is the filing deadline, the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind District taxpayers of the quick payment options available to pay any amount owed from their taxes. OTR’s web tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov provides the … Continue reading
The Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) would like to remind individual taxpayers that they can check the status of their refunds via the new tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov. OTR encourages taxpayers to use this feature to stay updated on their … Continue reading
One of the features of OTR’s new tax portal, MyTax.DC.gov, is the ability for individual taxpayers to check the status of their refunds. With the 2017 tax filing season around the corner, this feature will be very beneficial for taxpayers … Continue reading
MyTax.DC.gov will act as the new system of record for the Office of Tax and Revenue and securely house tax information for taxpayers of the District. Learn how to access your taxpayer and account details with this helpful guide. Stay … Continue reading
Today, November 21, 2016, marks the due date for October 2016 withholding payments. Because withholding tax returns can no longer be filed through the Electronic Taxpayer Service Center (eTSC) please be sure to sign up for an account with MyTax.DC.gov … Continue reading
One of the most exciting capabilities of OTR’s new web tax portal is being able to accept payments without having users log into the system. MyTax.DC.gov can accept your payments directly from the homepage. This is a huge benefit to … Continue reading
It’s been one week since the launch of OTR’s new web tax portal and we’re pleased that taxpayers have begun to explore the numerous offerings and services of MyTax.DC.gov. While visitors can take many tax actions directly from the homepage, … Continue reading